Welcome to my personal web page! I am professional software developer based in Warsaw, Poland. I hold both Bachelor's of Science and Master's of Science degrees in Computer Science (Institute of Computer Science), from Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology, Warsaw University of Technology.
I have several years of commercial experience in designing, maintaining and deploying medium sized and large sized systems written in the C# language, running on the Microsoft .NET:
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API applications using REST communication,
- SPA architecture applications developed with TypeScript and Angular,
- Data access layers implemented with Entity Framework, LINQ and Microsoft SQL Server,
- SOA architecture applications implemented with WCF,
- Usage of popular helper tools such as: GIT, JIRA/Confluence, TeamCity, BitBucket, Visual Studio Team Services
I am also member of Microsoft Certified Professional
program having passed:
- 70-536 — Microsoft .NET Framework - Application Development Foundation,
- 70-511 (Technology Specialist) — Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4. (WPF)
My primary technical interests include:
- development of web applications based on Microsoft technology stack,
- development of desktop applications running on Windows,
- design of scripting tools using PowerShell, Bash shell, Perl and AWK languages,
- system programming
- operating systems — internals, administration, programming interface.
- database systems — designing solutions optimized for custom application requirements.
To some extent, I am also interested in:
- application, operating system and network security,
- techniques of parallel programming and data access synchronization mechanisms,
- kernel mode programming (only Linux kernel so far),
- software engineering, perceived as systematization of software design and programming principles, rather than developement methodologies along with management practices,
- methods of software reverse-engineering,
- digital electronics, as well as computer architecture.
My non-technical fields of interest include:
- being well informed about current affairs in my country and around the world (I'm an enthusiast of Feedly),
- reading — journalism, blogosphere, fiction and literature of manners (disregarding ones, that are weakly related to the real life),
- English language,
- finances and economics,
- lifehacking and methods of personal development,
- sports — I especially try to practice on regular basis: running, cycling, swimming,
- philosophy of minimalism.
Contact via email address:
Directly from this site, you can visit: