Welcome to my personal web page! I am professional software developer based in Warsaw, Poland. I hold both Bachelor's of Science and Master's of Science degrees in Computer Science (Institute of Computer Science), from Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology, Warsaw University of Technology. I am also member of Microsoft Certified Professional program currently certified in the following areas:
- 70-536 — Microsoft .NET Framework - Application Development Foundation,
- 70-511 (Technology Specialist) — Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
My primary technical interests include:
- development of desktop applications,
- development of web applications based on Microsoft technology stack,
- system programming
- operating systems — internals, administration, programming interface.
To some extent, I am also interested in:
- application, operating system and network security,
- techniques of parallel programming and data access synchronization mechanisms,
- kernel mode programming (only Linux kernel so far),
- software engineering, perceived as systematization of software design and programming principles, rather than developement methodologies along with management practices,
- methods of reverse-engineering of software,
- digital electronics, as well as computer architecture.
My "non-technical" fields of interest include:
- being well informed about current affairs in my country and around the world (I'm an enthusiast of Feedly),
- reading — journalism, blogosphere, fiction and literature of manners (disregarding ones, that are weakly related to the real life),
- travelling, sightseeing, visiting new places,
- English language,
- lifehacking and methods of personal development,
- sports — I especially try to practice on regular basis: running, cycling, swimming,
- philosophy of minimalism.
Contact via email address:
- contact (at this site's domain)
Directly from this site, you can visit: